Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day at Bryans: TAKE 2

Another day for me at Bryans' house yields nothing of course. Today my friends Matt, Bryan, and I were supposed to play ORPG4... a table-top game that Matt has created. This of course ended as soon as our friend Jon showed up and pretty much brought the closer to the session so that they all can play Goldeneye on N64 for some reason. I had work I needed to do so I'm still on my laptop for the moment. Odds favor that we will not return to the game today so it's more or less a wasted venture really... but eh... I needed to leech the internet today anyways to get Clannad ~After Story~ episode 11.

I've got a bit of a report to post about Minazuki's Treasures 2... it's about 75% overall complete now, what i really need to do is redo the soundtrack cause the music doesn't fit it too well I don't believe. Since my laptop isn't plugged in right now I'm running on my dying battery so I think I'm going to wrap it up now... Let's hope that perhaps TAKE 3 will prove as a useful ORPG4 day.

No comments: