Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Launch

Since the demand of a site where I can update information for my games that I program has finally reached the point where I'll give in, here it is. This is "Raquiandreams", which is the name of the company I created as the flagship for my games. To date there have been 8 games created and 4 released. Raquiandreams has been around since 1999, quite a history here in my programs!

Of course this will also serve as my personal outlet for anything random or such that I may feel like talking about, not just the Raquiandreams. For starters I'll play with the layout and everything of this blog after I've had some time to set something up... You see I don't have internet at home right now so I'm at a friends place leeching on my laptop.

So since I've begun I'll make the latest update in gaming in the next post, instead I'll go on a little life rant. Lately I've been enjoying the company of my two friends James and Matt at their appartment in Monroeville Pennsylvania. I can't really say anything super amazing has happened during my stay here and I mostlikely will be returning to my own home either tonight or tomarrow to follow up on some stuff I gotta do and see other friends.

I've been watching the series, "Clannad: After Story" lately. I must admit that I was impressed with just how well Key did with its production. As someone who has played the game through several times I've noticed something about After Story that may come as a bit of a spoiler to people so I'll refrain from mentioning it. My all time favorite character is Fujibayashi Ryou, twin sister of Fujibayashi Kyou. She just has that personality and charm to her that I like... Dispite the first time I played through the Clannad PC game I got Yukine Miyazawa's arc on mistake, lol! So don't be surprised if you see Ryou from time to time around here.
Fujibayashi Ryou is on the left there. Another of my favorites is, Furukawa Nagisa, there on the right of the picture. It's a shot from the original Clannad Tv Series that came out right before After Story.

Anyways there really is a great deal more going on... I promise for those who follow my exciting life and not just the games I produce you'll get those updates soon! Next up, the post featuring the status of my current game project!

Current Music: Clannad PC - Kage Futatsu (The Ending Credits Theme)

No comments: