Friday, December 12, 2008

Day at Bryans

Well right now I'm at my friend Bryan's place while he and my friend Matt are playing Smash Brothers Melee. Lately I've been working on the project that is Generation 7... "Minazuki's Treasures 2: The Fate of Karaceltia". TACTICS is still in creation but I've actually got to work on this game and finish it before I can actually release the 3rd part of the story since this is the 2nd part. So here's an overview of how MT2 is progressing, saddly I haven't taken any screenshots of the project yet so I'll be sure to do so next time I mention it.

~*~ Minazuki's Treasures 2nd ~*~
Battle System: Sideview CBS 1.04 CK Modification Editon

@Platform Information@
Engine: RPGMaker XP 1.02b Version
Title: Minazuki's Treasures 2nd- "The Fate of Karaceltia"
Generation: 7th Generation
Screen: 640x480 Window & Fullscreen
Colors: 24 Bit
System Requirements: 1.8 Ghz+, 64 Megs Video, Soundblaster 64 or Better
1024 DDR2Ram, 500 Megs +/- HDD Space
Offical Game Creation Date: January 14th, 2008
Offical Game 50% Date: ??/??/????
Early Release Date Goal: Febuary, 24th, 2009
Offical Game Complete Date: ??/??/????

@Completion Guide@
Storyline: 47%
Ruby Script Systems: 98%
Database: 33%
Sprites: 100%
Animations: 45%
Maps: 65%
Music Importing: 82%
Promotional Art: 100%

No comments: