Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year & Nothing New

Well for all my fans out there the new year and holiday break yielded nothing by the way of Raquiandreams game front. I seriously was lazy for the entire time and did not put a drop of work in to any of my projects. I however am announcing that there will be a special DEMO release of "Minazuki's Treasures TACTICS" coming out sometime by mid-January. I'll be doing this to get feedback on the tactical battle system, again you've all seen such a system in games like "Final Fantasy Tactics", "Suikoden Tactics", or "Hoshigami"... to name a few.

Anyways the demo will be distroed only by special request and via MSN or AIM instant messangers. I'd imagine I'll have it ready by round-abouts the 15th, save of course for me dealing with the test plays of it myself so that it will run for everyone. So here's what's important if you want the game. You'll need to either have or get from me the "RPGMaker XP RTP Installation Pack", this will allow the game to run on your computer. Naturally like any other project done by me once you have the RTP installed, you'll be able to play any of my XP edition projects. That will include "Minazuki's Treasures 2: The Fate of Karaceltia" when I release it.

I seem to recall promising something about posting screenshots next time I talked about MT2... I really don't have much, so here's a fresh look at the status screen, featuring Remy, taken about 3 minutes ago as I thought of it. This menu system will not be used for "Minazuki's Treasures TACTICS", so don't get to thinking you'll see the same thing twice. Naturally I'll be putting up promo stuff and maybe a vote on favorite characters for TACTICS when I release that one. Anyways stay tuned...

No comments: