Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Minazuki's Treasures TACTICS: Delayed

That's right, sadly enough, project "Minazuki's Treasures TACTICS" is on delay for its demo release set for the 15th. There's a series of things we can blame this on, with number one being that I was terribly sick last week when I planned on completing it. Number two is my new infatuation with "Shin Megami Tensei Online: Imagine"... This new MMORPG is all about one of my favorite game series, SMT of course.

So I know what you're all thinking, when will the demo of TACTICS be ready CK? It's simple really. I only have two and a half stories of the eight in the opening left to design. Those being Sakura Shirakawa, Akira Miyauchi, and Satoshi Sasamine. Currently I'm working on Sakura's story which wouldn't take much longer once I feel like working on it. Never fear though, the demo will not be delayed for long, I'd guess a week or so really.

Other than that, there isn't much to report at the moment. I'm busy trying to figure out how to setup the last 25% of "Minazuki's Treasures 2: The Fate of Karaceltia". I need CG for 3 characters and I don't have any that fits the specifics needed. If worse comes to worse I'll have to write around that section of the story and figure something out instead. But as of now, I can still do about 10% more work before I need that CG.

No comments: