Friday, May 29, 2009

Next Step

Well it's a short message this time but it will carry its impact! First off www.Raquiandreams.com is now open! Here is of course the official website of the stories that I'll be having published in due time. The format and content of the site is rather skeleton at the moment but I'll have updates and information piling in as time goes on.

As for Ar Tonelico fans... I'd like to remind everyone that Cross Edge is AMAZING! Lyner is really the best character you get until Misha and Orica join the party. I'll never take Lyner out unless they force me too. As it is... I'm looking at a party build of Lyner, Misha, Ruze (I cant remember how to spell his jap name atm), and Marie. Unless I'm mistaken this is the first US release of a game with Atelier Marie in it so I don't think too many people will know who she is.

Finally I'd like to point out that the new Atelier game... "Atelier Rorona" looks pretty good. I suggest anyone interested in the series to check it out via youtube or atelierfun's site.

No comments: