Monday, May 18, 2009

Dream ACCOMPLISHED!

I'd like to take this time now to report that my life long dream has finally been fulfilled! I have become a contracted author and will be publishing my first story in a line! I signed the contract and was welcomed into the family of the publisher and now... Everyone can look forward to the future of "Minazuki's Treasures"! That's right, Minazuki's Treasures my story from the videogames, has been accepted in the novelization form I've been working on. The final stage now is for PublishAmerica, the publisher, and I to work on the first books cover design.

In the long run I hate to admit that I will no longer be producing my freelance RPGMaker titles such as Raquia or Minazuki's Treasures, even Soulscape. From this point forward I will be working to gain a contract with a real videogame company such as Konami or Namco to turn my books into a videogame! Shortly within the next week I will be opening the named domain site for the books at www.Raquiandreams.com so if you are interested, I suggest you follow it. As for this blog... It will continue. That's right, I will still operate here just as normally. To all the fans of my works, I thank you for your support as I worked to achieve this and I look forward to hearing about the book from all of you soon!

No comments: