Sunday, February 22, 2009

Projects & News


Well I'm going to officially begin a countdown on the cancellation of project "Minazuki's Treasures 2: The Fate of Karaceltia". I haven't been able to find CG at all for the remaining characters when I need them, despite their minor role in the story. I'm afraid that if I just have a blank CG spot and say their name in the dialog, it might lose the overall appeal of what MT2 worked with. However I will leave this to vote eventually before I push the red button to stop the project and dust it.

Of course there are no, and no future problems with the other project... "Minazuki's Treasures TACTICS". This is still in work, but traveling at a snails pace thanks to the continuing distractions of the following games I've been playing. Ar Tonelico 2, Shin Megami Tensei ONLINE, and Persona 4. However this time has been better served to help build the storyline and further the character personalities... which is overall going well.

Quick on a side note, I'd like to mention that in Ar Tonelico 2 I think I'm one of the rare people that like Luca Truelywaath (Truelyworth in the American Release). I'll not go into spoilers but trust me, it's TOUGH to stand with that girl as the story went on.

More announcements and information will be coming along soon enough.

No comments: